sunnuntai 10. elokuuta 2008

Päivä 10 I thought i soiled myself

This entry is in english for the benefit of all my international fans.

So here goes. Yesterday i went out and got drunk. There is an irish style pub down the road from my homebase. They sell some irish stout for 4$ a pint. A couple from arizona watched in awe as i downed three pints when they've only just sipped on their drinks. To cut a long story short i ended up vomiting whilst on the toilet. Come morning and i thought i had had an 'accident'. Being a true CSI kind of fellow i quickly deduced that i had puked all over my boxer briefs when they were down around my ankles. I wasn't feeling very good in the morning.

After i had donned my brand new lewis 501 jeans bought from J.C penneys and put on my white polo UN shirt i was feeling alot better. I went out to the patio and took some photos of my lodgings. Then James turned up and we headed out to greenville.

My HQ in asheville


Takapihalla on hippien tekosia



Along the way i spotted a few interesting road signs


In greenville we had dinner at a mexican establisment. Stake was delicious and the only complaint from our party was that they thought our waiter was secretly a midget. Anyhow a great meal with 3 beers set me back about 25$. It was too damn hot too.

On the road we visited wal-mart where i picked up a stain removal pen (i had just spilled some tomato juice on my white polo UN shirt) and a cell phone with 10$ worth of credit for 29,98$. Once i get that thing out of the box you may text me if you so desire. Also i got a twelve pack of heineken and a few cds of music for the road (dio and megadeth).

On the way back we went to see if Mr.Wayne was in.

The dark knight was nowhere to be seen.

Not a very interesting day but good for just chilling out and lounging about. At this time i'm sipping on a beer and chatting with a lady from britain. Also a hot chick just checked in and is staying in my room.

On tosi ryytynyt olo eikä jaksa muistaa kaikkea mitä on puuhattu. Kauhea seisokki päällä lähes koko ajan. Outin (nimi muutettu) tissien väliin haluaisin painaa pääni ja liskot jo pelottaa.

Näkyillään.

2 kommenttia:

Jari Hietaniemi kirjoitti...

Hmm, monettakos päivää sitä ryypätään putkeen? Pitäisikös teidän ottaa action day ja tehdä jotain repäisevää, ettei tulisi ihan alkoholisoiduttua.

Alkoholismihan on kuitenkin amerikkalaisten yleisin kuolinsyy.

VapaaHerra kirjoitti...

Oikeastaan tuo oli eka päivä kun juopottelin. Aikasemmat olleet sellasia pari kaljaa juttu (oikeesti). Ja heti fail =O